Building the Church: A Brief History
All Saints Church has stood at the corner of North Market and East Snyder Streets in Selinsgrove since the foundations were laid in 1899. Today, the floodlit tower serves as a beacon in the night hours and ‘The Governor” can still be heard announcing the Sunday morning service.
Mary Kittera Snyder: Founder of All Saints in Selinsgrove
Mary Snyder was a woman well ahead of her time with shrewd determination, vision, and above all faith!